Again I am sorry for the inactivity.:( Just busy with university.
I have got another update on my scratchboard tiger. It is still looking rough in some areas particularly the branch but I am getting there. Lighting is a key part of this scratchboard because if I get it wrong it won't look like the tiger is coming forward underneath the log. I have added whiskers to one side and have made some progress on the foliage. I really hate taking photos of this piece because some areas are really shiny which causes a lot of glare.
Anyway the update.
I have decided I need to complete this first before I continue on with my other two acrylic pieces. I detest leaving pieces unfinished so they will definitely be completed.:)