Thursday 15 April 2010

Finished! Finished! Finished! (Parrot)

I am happy to say that I am finally finished with the macaws! After two and a half months of work and this being my first attempt at colouring a scratchboard I am quite happy with this piece. However if there is one thing I have learned there is always room for improvement. There are quite a few things I am not happy about but it is impossible to produce something perfect. lol

Oh and the yellow blob at the bottom right hand corner is my signature lol

Anyway the picture, still to think of a title, the branch for some reason is showing up really yellow for some reason.
























I also thought I would post one of my other works that I completed back in January.

It is 8x10, black and white and titled  'The Dwindling Majestic' one again thanks Susan for the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment