Monday 14 June 2010

And some green!

I have added some more colour to the peacock and I like how it is turning out. The greens have some blues and yellows in them and I have started scratching the iconic peacock feathers.
















I have also started my first acrylic and will post here if it turns out.

I know I said there was not going to be any scratchboard in a while but I had an urge to do a 5x7 so I will post that too when finished. I like the idea of working on different pieces to retain a sense of freshness.

1 comment:

  1. What a difference the addition of the greens make. The peacock starts to feel more 3-D than before and the colours just sing.

    Sometimes I think if you have pieces in you to create, you have to do them, or any break you do have won't be restful.

    ReplyDelete